Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
1/c pound cut of salmon
1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Sprinkle of lime juice
1 Cup of Primizie Flatbread Crisp crumbs - Italian Everything or Chile Lime flavor (food process to bread crumb consistency)
1. Added about 1 Tablespoon of fresh rosemary and the juice from one lime to about 1 Cup of crumb breading.
2. Add 1 Teaspoon of kosher salt to the mixture.
3. Lightly oil a baking dish and lay salmon in it.
4. Sprinkled some salt on the salmon and start packing on the Primizie Flatbread Crisp crumbs
5. Bake at 350 for about 15-18 minutes.
6. Serve fish with a cucumber salad (chopped cucumbers, a sprinkle of lime juice, salt, and fresh mint).