Prep time: 15 Minutes
Bake: 20 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 pound chicken breast tenders
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon granutated garlic
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
2 large eggs
2 garlic cloves, pressed
Vegetable cooking spray
2 cups - Primizie Crispbread crumbs Chile or Classic flavors (Food Process to bread crumb consistency)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Stir together 1/3 cup flour and next 4 ingredients.
3. Whisk eggs just until foamy, and stir in pressed garlic.
4. Place a wire roasting rack coated with cooking spray in a 15- x 10-inch sheet pan.
5. Dredge chicken tenders in flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip in egg mixture, and dredge in Crispbread crumbs.
6. Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack.
7. Bake at 425° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and done, turning once after 12 minutes.