Goat cheese, Wilted greens & balsamic vinaigrette.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Serves: 10 people
1 1/2 pounds shredded low moisture mozzarella
1 1/2 pounds mixed greens such as Arugula or a quality salad mix
8 ounces fresh goat cheese
1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
3 medium pizza crusts (or Primizie Pizza dough recipe)
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, and garlic. Add the oil in a slow steady stream, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take 3 medium pizza crusts and top evenly with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
3. In a small bowl lightly dress with the vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper. Top each pizza evenly with the greens.
4. Dot the goat cheese all around sporadically.
5. Bake 12-18 minutes until golden brown and the cheese is slightly bubbling.
6. Allow to cool 10 minutes. Cut to desired size and serve.