PREP TIME: 30 Minutes
COOK TIME: 1 1/2 Hours
YIELD: about 18
½ cup butter softened
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
1 2/3 cup Ground Primizie Crispbreads - Dolce Caramel
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup heavy cream
Pre-Heat 350 degree oven
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Combine the flour and Dolce Caramel crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Then add dry to wet mixture.
4. Press mixture into a greased 9in. square baking pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool and pour in filling then Refrigerate overnight.
7. Pull out and cut into bars and serve.
Heat Heavy Cream until hot, and then pour in chocolate chips. Whisk until smooth. Pour mixture over crust and let cool for 1 hr. Add marshmallows on top of chocolate and broil until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes and cut into bars