Prep Time: 0:05
Cook Time: 0:25
Total Time: 0:30
Yield: 8-10 servings
9 Jalapeno peppers
Smoked Gouda cheese
9 slices of bacon
Peach jam for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Half jalapenos lengthwise and remove seeds.
3. Slice gouda into 1 cm thick rectangles and place inside jalapeno halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Wrap jalapenos with a slice of bacon.
5. Arrange stuffed jalapenos on baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
6. Dip in peach jam and enjoy!