Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 min
Serves: 12; Yield: 3 cups
6 ripe avocados
2-4 garlic cloves, minced
1 lime, cut in half
1 medium tomato, diced
½ medium onion, diced
Salt to taste
1 jalapeno, diced
2 bags of Primizie Flatbread Crisps – Your favorite flavor
1. Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and spoon avocado into a mixing bowl.
2. Add minced garlic and squeeze the juice from one-half of the lime into the bowl of avocado.
3. Mash the ingredients together to chunky consistency using a fork.
4. Fold in tomato, onion, jalapeno, a couple pinches of salt, and the juice from the remaining lime half. Add chopped basil.
5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
6. Uncover and taste. Add salt as needed.
7. Garnish with remaining chopped basil and serve with Primizie Flatbread Crisps - we recommend Italian Everything or Simply Salted