Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
add a squeeze oflime to preserve appearance!
6 ripe avocados
2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
1 limes, cut in half
1 medium tomatoes, diced
1/2 medium onions, diced
Salt to taste
1 diced jalapeno or serrano pepper diced
1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds toasted
1/4 cup queso fresco
Primizie Crispbreads- Your favorite flavor
1. Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and spoon avocado into a mixing bowl.
2. Add minced garlic and squeeze the juice from one-half of the lime into the bowl of avocado.
3. Mash the ingredients together to desired consistency using the back of a large spoon or a potato masher.
4. Fold in diced tomato and diced onion, a couple pinches of salt, and the juice from the remaining lime half (also add cilantro or peppers at this time).
5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
6. Uncover and taste.
7. Add salt as needed.
8. Place in serving bowl. Top with toasted pumpkin seeds and queso fresco