Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Serves: 12, Yield: 3 cups
2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans
1/2 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, pressed
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup high quality olive oil infused with smoked paprika
Primizie Crispbreads - your favorite flavor
1. Drain beans and reserve the liquid when you do so.
2. Blend beans, along with next 5 ingredients and 1/4 cup of the liquid.
3. Process until the mixture is smooth.
4. Add liquid until the desired consistency is reached.
5. Place in a serving bowl.
6. Top with the smoked paprika, olive oil mixture and serve.