Chicken Flatbread Crisp Soup
Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Serves 8
Primizie Flatbread Crisps - Your favorite flavor
1 cup carrots, diced
1 cup celery
1 cup onions, diced
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 fresh diced garlic cloves
Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
1 (15 ounce) cans tomatoes, diced
1 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies, diced
1 (1 1/4-1 1/2 ounce) packets taco seasoning
12 ounces chicken meat grilled and diced
12 ounces high quality monterey jack cheese shredded
1/4 cup cilantro leaves
1. Saute carrots, onions, celery and garlic in olive oil until tender.
2. Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
3. Add tomatoes, Rotel, taco seasoning, and chicken.
4. Add 1/2 bag of Primizie Crispbreads to broth mixture.
5. Let boil for 20 minutes or until Crispbreads are thoroughly incorporated into soup.
6. Stir occasionally to keep from sticking.
7. Reduce heat and add 8 oz. cheese. Simmer for additional 10 minutes.
8. Top with additional Primizie Flatbread Crisps and chopped cilantro