Chile Crispbread Migas
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
1 Cup of Primizie Flatbread Crisps broken into small pieces
8 large eggs
2 tablespoons water
1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
Fresh ground pepper
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
6 green onions, sliced
1 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped and drained
1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
Hot sauce or your favorite salsa to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add eggs, water, salt, and pepper to taste. Whisk to combine.
2. Melt the butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat; tilt pan to swirl the melted butter around.
3. When the butter foams, add green onions; stir/saute for 1 minute.
4. Add in egg mixture; let set for 20 seconds.
5. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until almost set.
6. Add in tomato, green chiles, and cheese; continue stirring/cooking until mixed well and cheese melts.
7. Add in the Flatbread Crisps; stir to combine.
8. Sprinkle hot sauce over the top if desired; serve.