Prep Time: 40 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
1 1/2 Cup of Primizie Flatbread Crisps crumbs - Simply Salted or Italian Everything (Food Process to bread crumb consistency)
1 large eggplants, peeled and cut into 1/3 inch slices
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup olive oil
3 cups spaghetti sauce - house made or your favorite brand
1/2 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Arrange a layer of eggplant slices in a colander. Sprinkle generously with salt. Continue layering and salting all eggplant slices. Let stand 30 minutes.
2.Rinse and pat dry. Dip each eggplant slice in beaten egg, & dredge with Primizie Flatbread Crisp crumbs.
3. Heat oil in a heavy skillet. Over medium high heat, fry eggplant in hot oil for about 2 minutes per side until golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
4. Preheat oven to temperature 350 degrees F. Arrange half the eggplant slices in the bottom of a baking dish that's sprayed lightly with nonstick spray.
5. Spread half the sauce over top. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella & half the Parmesan. Repeat layers.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.