Flatbread Crisp Fried Chicken
Prep Time: 15 mins | Bake Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
2 cups Primizie Flatbread Crisps - we recommend Chile Lime or Italian Everything flavors (Food Process to bread crumb consistency)
1 pound chicken breast tenders
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon granutated garlic
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
2 large eggs 2 garlic cloves, pressed
Vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Stir together 1/3 cup flour and next 4 ingredients.
3. Whisk eggs just until foamy, and stir in pressed garlic.
4. Place a wire roasting rack coated with cooking spray in a 15- x 10-inch sheet pan.
5. Dredge chicken tenders in flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip in egg mixture, and dredge in Flatbread Crisp crumbs.
6. Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack.
7. Bake at 425 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and done, turning once after 12 minutes.