Flatbread Crisp Salmon
Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
1 Cup of Primizie Flatbread Crisps crumbs - Italian Everything or Chile Lime flavor
1/c pound cut of salmon
1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Cucumber Salad Cucumber
Sprinkle of lime juice
1. Add about 1 Tablespoon of fresh rosemary and the juice from one lime to about 1 Cup of crumb breading.
2. Add 1 Teaspoon of kosher salt to the mixture.
3. Lightly oil a baking dish and lay salmon in it.
4. Sprinkle some salt on the salmon and start packing on the Primizie Flatbread Crisp crumbs
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-18 minutes.
6. Serve fish with a cucumber salad (chopped cucumbers, a sprinkle of lime juice, salt, and fresh mint).