Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 3 cups | Serves: 12
Primizie Flatbread Crisps - Your favorite flavor
2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans
1/2 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, pressed
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup high quality olive oil infused with smoked paprika
1. Drain beans and reserve the liquid when you do so.
2. Blend beans, along with next 5 ingredients and 1/4 cup of the liquid.
3. Process until the mixture is smooth.
4. Add liquid until the desired consistency is reached.
5. Top with the smoked paprika, olive oil mixture and serve with Primizie Flatbread Crisps.