Primizie Open-Faced Meatball Parmesan Sliders
Prep Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 1 hour 40 mins | Yield: 28 Servings
2 bags of Primizie Flatbread Crisps - your favorite flavor
2 slices sandwich bread
1/2 cup whole milk
20 oz ground beef
1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
3 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh parsley
1 clove garlic
1 large egg
1 1/4 cup coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Small basil leaves
Make the meatballs:
1. Soak bread in milk for 5 minutes.
2. Gently mix bread and milk with ground beef, 1/2 cup Parmesan, parsley, garlic, egg, and 1 teaspoon salt. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Roll mixture into 28 balls (about the size of a large marble).
4. Heat marinara sauce in large heavy pot over medium heat. Drop meatballs into sauce, and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook, partially covered, until meatballs are cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
Assemble the sliders:
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
6. Working in batches, arrange 28 Primizie Crispbreads on a baking sheet. Place 1 meatball, a spoonful of sauce, and sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan on Primizie Flatbread Crisps.
7. Bake until cheese melts, about 3 minutes. Top with small basil leaves.